DECLARACIÓN DE AMOR:

Girl,it's a hot one like 7 inches from the midday sun.
I hear u whisper and the words melt everyone,but u stay so cool.
My "Indie guy", my British Helmsley Green Man {ahahahahaha} u're my reason for reason, the step in my groove.
N if u said this life ain't good enough,i would give my world 2 lift u up;i could change my life 2 better suit u mood.'Cuz u're so smooth m8!
N it's like the ocean under the moon.Well that's the same as the emotion that i get from u.
U got the kind of lovin' that could be so smooth,ye!Give me ur heart,make it real,or else forget about it.
Well i'll tell u 1 thing:If u would leave it be a crying shame in every breath n every word.
I hear ur name calling me out.Out from the street,u hear my rhythm on ur radio.
U feel the turning of the world so soft and slow,turning u round and round.
N it's like the ocean under the moon;Well that's the same as the emotion that i get from u.
U got the kind of lovin' that could be so smooth,ye!.Give me ur heart,make it real,or else forget about it!